web orders and delivery
Order your Canvas beer online for pickup at the Brewery or delivery in Huntsville. Beer can be purchased as single cans or in a case of 12.
We offer free delivery within Huntsville for orders over $55. Delivery days are Tuesday and Friday.
Online orders can be picked up at the Brewery in downtown Huntsville during business hours.
Buy By the Can or Case of 12
Backtrail Pale Ale$3.35 – $35.00
Canadian Breakfast Ale$3.50 – $36.00
Double IPA$4.00 – $40.00
Ember$3.40 – $35.00
Hazy IPA$4.00 – $40.00
Imperial Spiced Ale$4.00 – $40.00
Kolsch (Original)$3.30 – $35.00
Last Light Lager$3.00 – $30.00
Marzen (Oktoberfestbier)$3.00 – $32.50
Porter$3.00 – $32.50
Single Hop Series – Citra$3.50 – $36.00
How it works
- Fill your cart with the beers of your choice. If your order total is $55 or more before tax and your address is in Huntsville, your order qualifies for delivery.
- Proceed to checkout and select delivery or local pickup as your shipping method.
- For local pickup, come to the brewery during open hours to pickup your beer. Orders placed before 8am will be ready same day.
- For deliveries, we’ll text the number you provide at checkout with our estimated delivery time so you can meet us at the door with your ID. If you live in an apartment, please meet us at the front door of your building. Orders placed by 8am will be delivered same day.
- Please note, we’re unable to leave beer without checking ID (through glass is ok!) and all orders must be received by the person who ordered. If you’re not in when we attempt delivery, the order will be returned to the brewery for pickup.
- Please select delivery only if you live in town—if you’re too far away, we won’t be able to get you the beer and your order will be transferred to a pick up order.
- If you’d prefer a different delivery day or if you’re unsure whether your location qualifies for free delivery, please call the brewery at 705-784-2080.
Huntsville's hometown craft brewery
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with Canvas Brewing Co.—all the latest beer news, brewery updates and event info, delivered straight to your inbox.